Tax planning and structuring to achieve your long-term financial goals.
Create efficient tax structures that minimize your costs and help you achieve long-term growth and business viability. We’re here to advise on and implement both classic and innovative tax strategies to assist you in reaching your business goals.
We’ll consult with tax experts to provide private business owners with a tax structure that’s tailored to your business’s specific needs. Whenever possible, we will also collaborate with your accountant, wealth advisors or other professionals to ensure the strategy aligns with your long-term financial goals.
Tax Structuring Solutions:
- General tax advice for owner operated and closely held businesses
- Estate freezes
- Pipeline structures
- Tax deferred asset and share rollovers
Take advantage of the opportunities that come along with a fully integrated succession plan that operates in conjunction with your accounting, insurance and investment strategies
Take advantage of the opportunities that come along with a fully integrated succession plan that operates in conjunction with your accounting, insurance and investment strategies. As a business owner, your corporate succession goes hand-in-hand with personal estate planning and you risk missing opportunities if you leave either one until it’s too late.
Benefit from tax-savings opportunities and create certainty for your beneficiaries with proper estate planning. One way we do this is through the set-up of discretionary family trusts. Our estate and succession planning process was designed to help you iron out the business aspects, while taking into consideration the human element and family dynamics that coincide with estate planning.
Estate & Succession Planning Solutions:
- Wills, power of attorney and personal directives
- Probate and estate administration
- Business succession strategies
- Domestic and international tax minimization
- Integration of charitable aspirations
- Representation in financing of an exit
- Coordinating the plan with other advisors such as accountants, insurance brokers and investment advisors