Expand your business with confidence.
When you’re ready to expand we’re here to guide you. Get the assistance you need to successfully apply to the CanExport Program, which provides up to $75,000 in grant funding to help Canadian companies assess and enter foreign markets. We’ll help you create the initial corporate structure you need to qualify for the program, provide a legal analysis of your target market and industry, and evaluate the market before you enter it so you have the confidence to expand.
- Industry regulations in foreign markets
- Exchange control
- IP protection and strategy
- International contracts
- Liability risk analysis
- Tax structures
- Export and import regulations
- Employment regulations and visas
- Mergers and acquisitions with foreign corporations
- Environmental regulations and liability
- Capital markets
- Cross border negotiations