Business Law Contracts
If it’s important enough to protect, you need a contract for it.
If a relationship or business interest is important enough to protect, you should have a contract for it. Every contract we draft is simple to understand, fair, and written to strengthen your business relationships by providing peace of mind to all parties involved.
Whenever possible, we even draft contracts as templates so you can use them more than once.
- Service contracts
- Employment agreements
- Contractor Agreements
- Terms of service
- Unanimous shareholder agreements
- Partnership agreements
- Commercial leases
- Rental and leasing agreements
- Joint venture agreements
- Purchase and sale agreements
- Licensing and distribution contracts
- Agencies and assignments
- Loan agreements
- Security agreements
- Share and debt subscription agreements
- Agreement drafting and reviewing services
- Contract negotiation and mediation