Banking & Securities Law
Get the financing and capital you need, when you need it.
As your business grows, so may your financing and capital requirements. Commercial financing, lending and securities tend to be complicated, high-risk and cause unnecessary stress for business owners so why not let us handle it for you? We act for borrowers and lenders to ensure you understand their risks and options. We can also help you negotiate terms to find the most simple and cost-effective solution for your financing needs. We’ll even work with you to ensure you’re compliant with the securities rules of private capital markets.
Banking & Securities Solutions:
- Conventional bank financing and business loans
- Collateral securities such as mortgages, security agreements, assignments, and personal guarantees
- Benchmarking and draw down lending
- Debt versus equity financing
- Debt structuring (debentures, bonds and loans)
- Equity structuring (share issuances, stock options and convertible debentures)
- Private capital market compliance
- Exempt market dealer compliance
- Subscription agreements and offering terms
- Offering memorandum drafting and advice
- Closing offerings and reporting to the applicable securities commissions